Agent Client Manager- Entry Level
Insurance agency specializing in employee benefits and commercial business insurance is seeking an Agent Client Manager to assist brokers in numerous daily activities in a bright and friendly office. Applicant must be a self starter and have a very positive attitude in general. Should be able to complete tasks without repeated direction, appear well groomed and have a reliable vehicle. Proficient internet skills and Microsoft office skills, including data entry and manipulation with numbers in Excel workbooks is required. Agency will cover time costs and license fees for the new hire to become a licensed agent. Pay range is negotiable between $10-$12 per hour for 30 hours per week during 90 day probation, then to 40 hours per week full time. College graduate is required. Degree in finance preferred. Experience in the insurance industry is a huge plus.
This is a full time permanent position.
Duties will vary on a daily basis and will include;
1. Receive phone calls and walk-in clients.
2. Answer questions, process and resolve customer service requests and problems.
3. Process new business, renewals and changes.
4. Assist in completing and submitting insurance applications.
5. Maintain customer files on both paper and computer, according to procedure.
6. Build and maintain commission?s database to track sales and payments received.
7. Obtain expiration dates for policies not written by us to follow up and quote.
8. Monitor all expirations and be sure all renewals are processed.
9. Review entire account needs for various lines of coverage when policy is first written.
10. Review accounts at renewal.
11. Prepare proposals and client presentations as required.