- In-Home Care / Non-Medical
- Alzheimer's Care
- Elder Care
- Health & Wellness / Nutrition
- Home Care / Hospice Services
- Hospice Care
- Long Term Care
- Safety Products, Consulting & Training
- Senior Housing
In-Home Care / Non-Medical
Comfort Keepers provides In-Home Non-Medical Care that makes a difference in the lives of seniors and other adults. For over a decade, clients and their families have entrusted their care to us in hundreds of local communities. Whether companionship services or in-home safety solutions, we provide the support and services that improve lives and enable independent living at home.
Interactive Caregiving is the unique way our Comfort Keepers deliver care to our clients. It centers on four interrelated aspects- engagement of the mind, an active body, proper nutrition, and safety. A Plan of Care which addresses these aspects, together, will enhance quality of life and ultimately, independence.
COMFORT KEEPERS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Our caregivers, special people we refer to as Comfort Keepers, take everyday activities and transform them into opportunities to communicate with and engage their clients.
Our Comfort Keepers are:
- Selected after a rigorous interviewing process including national background checks and personal and professional references.
- Our employees, not contractors
- Bonded, Insured and covered by Workers Compensation
- Trained specially to provide an Interactive Care Solution for clients
THE HEART AND SCIENCE BEHIND INTERACTIVE CAREGIVING
Study after study shows that active and mentally stimulated seniors enjoy a better quality of life and physical wellbeing. Transforming daily activities into interactive activities helps keep people strong, improve health and outlook on life, and reduce the risks for injury.
NewsRelease Date: February 27, 2015