Use promo code "SDECCC" for 25% off!
Visit http://www.civilitypartners.com/2019shtraining for more information!
New CA Law Requires Harassment Training by Jan 1, 2020
DURING THE FIRST HOUR, YOUR ENTIRE WORKFORCE WILL:
- Define incivility, abusive conduct, discrimination, and harassment; and their damaging impact
- Discuss harassment based on race, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation
- Use a variety of methods for stepping in immediately when witnessing or experiencing inappropriate behavior
- Describe how to report complaints, and their role in promoting a workplace free of harassment
- Discuss what constitutes retaliation
- Review scenarios and examples in the cannabis industry, and select the appropriate course of action
What's the refund policy?
Date exchanges/refunds are allowed up until 5 business days from the registered event.
Can I update my employee registration information?
The registered employee can be switched with 24 hours notice.
Do owners need to attend?
Owners are considered supervisors and count towards the 5+ employee requirement. They will need to attend for the full two hours to comply with the law.
Organizer of Harassment Prevention Training - Session 1