Heritage of the Americas Museum
The Museum features the prehistoric and historic art and culture of the Americas and natural history of the world. A visit to the Museum truly takes you on a “Journey through Time.”
- Natural History Wing-Fossils, gemstones and shells from all over the world & meteorites that are out of this world!
- Archaeology Wing-Amazing pre-Columbian artifacts from North, Central and South America.
- Anthropology Wing-The vast collections from post-1492 really highlight the impact the Europeans had on Nat. Amer. life.
- Art Wing-Contemporary Western art and a world-class collection of Chinese artifacts.
- Museum Store-Museum-related treasures for all ages at the very lowest prices.
Just off Jamacha Road on the campus of Cuyamaca College in Rancho San Diego (across from the Albertson's Shopping Center). 12110 Cuyamaca College Dr. W., El Cajon 92019